The world seems full of rush and clatter. Hold onto what truly matters. Don`t let it turn your heart away from how love feels throughout the day. Wake in the morning with intention. Gratitude you have to mention, tell those that you love in ways that make them feel that warmth throughout the day. But don`t forget along the way that inside each person is a child keep it wondering sometimes wild.
SB March 2014
Skyrim + pretty places, part 2.
a friend posted this link I thought it worth posting here. Thought provoking and a look through a lens that may have never come to light except through an auction.
"The measure of love is to love without measure."
- Saint Augustine
Don`t know how effective this will be but for people who have to deal with Mosquitos
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control.
There are days when we feel we are Again :)
But on such days we know we must pick
SB February 2014
Page 1 of 110